Application & System Engineer (f/m/d), Kundl, Austria
3! That's the number of Novartis sites that rely on your support for IT applications and collaboration on global IT projects.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support of various IT/OT applications
• Processing of service requests and user support
• Incident management and troubleshooting
• Creation of documentation, user manuals and guides
• Carrying out maintenance days
• Support for global IT projects
• Support for internal and external audits
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Completed education with IT focus (apprenticeship, HTL, HAK IT, FH, University)
• Good written and spoken English, German knowledge is a plus
• Good general IT Know How (Windows Server and Client Operating Systems, Networks, DNS, Firewalls, Windows Domains/Active Directory)
• Good knowledge of Databases (SQL Server)
• Experience in operations of IT applications
• Basic knowledge in Computerized System Validation, GAMP, GxP environments
• Basic knowledge of Automation Systems (e.g. DeltaV, Rockwell, Siemens)
263 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2022, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is € 54,788.30/year (on a full time basis). In most cases, the actual salary will be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies. We are open for part-time and job sharing models and support flexible and remote working where possible.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network